ECE & Infant/Toddler Educators
or Early Childhood Education
- A valid ECE or Infant/Toddler Early Childhood Education Certificate issued by the BC ECE Registry
- A valid First Aid Certificate
- A Criminal Record Check clearance letter
- Immunization Schedule or waiver
- Ability to provide a minimum of 3 current/satisfactory references
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with 3-5 year olds or infants/toddlers in a Licensed Early Childhood Education Program
- Effective guiding and caring skills
- Strong work ethic
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with either 3-5 year olds or infants/toddlers in a Licensed Early Childhood Education Program
- Supervising children during indoor and outdoor activities
- Ensuring children’s safety and well-being
- Assisting children with daily care routines
- Planning, preparing and implementing age appropriate activities based on children’s individual development and interests
- Light housekeeping duties to ensure program facilities and equipment are safe and clean
- Learn and have fun!
Salary & Benefits:
$20.81 - $22.52 per hour based on experience, plus benefits after 6 month waiting period
ECE & INFANT/TODDLER EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR
The Mount Pleasant Community Centre Association (MPCCA) operates two licenses child care centres, providing care for children 0-12 years old. Our mission is to provide high quality and affordable child care for infants, toddlers, preschoolers and school-age children. We offer nurturing environments and learning experiences for children to ready them for life-long learning and to provide opportunities for children to develop physically, socially, emotionally and cognitively according to their individual development and learning styles.
We honor and value play. We believe that through play, children learn about relationships between people, living beings, materials, and physical places. We believe that play is essential for children to develop critical thinking skills and creativity. In our centres, children are given the opportunity to engage in developmentally appropriate learning activities and spend time exploring their world through play in both indoor and outdoor environments through an emergent based curriculum.
We are seeking full time and part time energetic, creative and positive individuals to work in our 3 Corners Child Care Centre. The successful applicants will be responsible for providing high-quality care for 3-5 year olds & infants and toddlers.
- Do what you love – making a difference in the lives of young children!
- Great Team Environment
- Leadership Opportunities
- Fully Paid Benefit Coverage including MSP, Extended Health & Dental after six (6) month waiting period
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities
- Position Start Date:
- As soon as possible
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application
- Other Application Instructions:
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We thank all applicants for applying however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.