This posting is not active as is Expired
Facility: West Richmond Community Association
Type of Child Care Preschool
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:30am-3:30pm
- Tuesday/Thursday 9:00am-1:30pm
Qualifications Basic ECE
- Post Basic ECE training
- Infant/Toddler experience
- 2nd language
- Food Safe certificate
- Organize and lead preschool activities, special events, fundraising and field trips; develop preschool curriculum.
- Assist volunteers and practicum students in the classroom setting.
- Attend to children's physical needs, which may include toileting and eating.
- Attend regular meetings with preschool instructors and Preschool Coordinator.
- Communicate problems or concerns with children, families, staff and external agencies.
- Recommend referrals or additional services for children with professionals such as behavioural therapists, occupational therapists and speech language pathologists.
- Monitor children in indoor and outdoor activities and during rest periods; conduct activities with children on an individual and group basis.
- Ensure classroom safety as outlined by Health Medical Safety regulations; follow proper Centre protocol.
- Administer medications as required in accordance with established policy.
- Keep program facilities and equipment safe and clean, reporting any repairs and concerns to senior staff.
- Plan and organize classroom layout.
- Provide input into budget; order supplies and equipment.
- Work with agencies to acquire resources for children.
- Other related duties as assigned and may vary according to facility.
Salary & Benefits:
$19.15 per hour + benefits
- Position Start Date:
- As soon as possible
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- 30 hours
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application