ECE/ Montessori Assistant Teacher Required (Vancouver)
Basic ECE or Montessori Assistant Certificate
- Basic ECE or Montessori Assistant teacher Certificate
- Current Child Safe First Aid
- Clear Criminal Record Search
- Medical Clearance to work with children
- Great communication skills, verbal and written
- Additional languages are considered an asset
- Minimum 1 year experience working with children age 2.5-5
- Effective team member, work collaboratively with staff and parents
- Compassionate, dedicated, creative and flexible
- Able to enforce boundaries with the children in a respectful and caring manner
Guiding and caring for a group of children ages 2.5-6
Encouraging learning and developing positive self-concepts for children.
Ensuring health and safety for children.
Effective and cooperative team work and communication.
Maintaining positive and supportive relationships with parents and families.
Salary & Benefits:
Wage & Benefits: depending on education and experience
- Position Start Date:
- As soon as possible
- Position Notes:
- July 1, 2019 / August 28, 2020
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application