Infant Toddler and Early Childhood Educators
Infant Toddler and Three to Five
- Infant Toddler Education (for IT programs), Early Childhood Education
- Willingness to provide emergent programming based on the principles of the Reggio Emilia approach
- Knowledge of the Early Learning Framework (BC)
- Strength in building and maintaining supportive and collaborative partnerships with families
- Passion for constant learning in partnership with children, families and colleagues
- An eagerness to work as part of a collaborative, supportive and dynamic team in a non-profit and volunteer-based organization
- Creativity, initiative, enthusiasm and a sense of humor
- Passion for ongoing professional development and growth
- Ability to work in a multicultural and inclusive environment
- Strong planning, organizational, leadership and communication skills
- First Aid Certificate
- Experience working with special needs children is an asset
- Second language is an asset
The Infant Toddler and Early Childhood Educators are responsible for the provision of quality care and education for the children in our children’s programs. We are an inclusive, multicultural, dynamic and collaborative child care setting which includes working with other educators to plan and implement a progressive and innovative program inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach. Other responsibilities include developing strong relationships and communication with children, families and colleagues, and implementing high standards of care and supervision that promote the well being of all children.
Salary & Benefits:
$19.13-21.26 (plus $1.00 WE) plus excellent benefit package including vacation, paid sick time, medical, extended health, dental, pension plan and exceptional professional development opportunities
We are looking for an IT and ECE at each of our Satellite Daycare and The Village @ Lord Nelson locations. Frog Hollow offers an environment that educators and families together can flourish and develop amazing relationships in. You will love it here!
Please specify which position you are interested in.
ANHBC is an equal opportunity employer. We place a high value on diversity and encourage qualified individuals from all backgrounds and identities to consider applying for the position. Our comprehensive compensation and benefits package reflects our commitment to our staff and their families.
- Position Start Date:
- As soon as possible
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application