Facility: McGregor Child Care Society
Type of Child Care 3 - 5 Years
Qualifications Post Basic ECE
- Current First Aid certificate – Required.
- Special Needs License to Practice an asset.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Clear Criminal Record Check for working with children.
- Statement from a medical practitioner indicating good physical and psychological ability to work with children.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with children in a Licenced child care setting.
- To read, understand and follow all McGregor , Child Care Facility Licensing (CCFL) and legal requirements.
- To interact directly with the children, create strong healthy relationships, provide quality care and creative programming.
- To assist with the planning and implementing of a consistent child-centred program.
- Establish and maintain positive daily communication and interactions with children, families and co-workers.
- Ensure all safety and supervision standards are maintained according to licensing and McGregor requirements.
- To work with the staff team to deliver a high quality and age appropriate program.
- To maintain regular attendance, punctuality.
- Attend to children’s physical needs that include diapering, eating and sleeping.
- Work collaboratively with staff team to meet the goals and objectives set by the Supervisor/Manager.
Salary & Benefits:
$21.54 + 9.4% in lieu of vacations and holidays.
This is a contract funded position and will remain for the life of the contract. The position is 4 hours per day 5 days a week.
- Position Start Date:
- October 28th, 2019
- Position Notes:
- This is a contract funded position.
- Employment Type:
- Part Time
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- 1155 East Broadway - Vancouver Community College Vancouver, BC V5T 4V5
- Application Closing Date:
- October 23rd, 2019
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application