Full-time and Part Time ECE Educators-Several positions available
- IT or mixed age positions : Two full time and one two days per week
- Under three Willow–New Program – 2 Full time positions available for February 1, 2020
- On-call Auxiliary 15 positions available, flexible hours to replace staff on vacation or ill. With 170 staff there are lots of opportunities available. Perfect for new grads looking to work in a variety of programs to build their resume and also the perfect job for someone who wants to reduce their hours but still looking for meaningful work. Full employer paid benefits if you work 20 hours a week!
Qualifications: These positions requires a minimum a completed Early Childhood Education certification with a preference for post basic certification and or a degree, plus proof of successful experience and program planning skills in a quality early childhood environment. Evidence of ongoing commitment through continued and current professional development. Current First Aid, CPR and TB certificate and a valid criminal records search are essential.
We are looking for mature and capable caregivers able to assist in providing exemplary child care in a team setting guided by the UBC Child Care Services mission statement, the BC Early Learning framework and the ECE code of Ethics. These positions require planning and implementing a challenging, safe and appropriate early care and learning environment for the children within a licensed group care setting and culturally diverse community. Child Care Staff ensure that all safety and reporting requirements are met as per Child Care Licensing Regulation under the Community Care and Assisted Living Act of BC and Vancouver Coastal Health. Some mentoring and supervision of junior staff may be required.
Job Summary: Must show documented evidence of ongoing professional commitment and development and an attitude that supports ongoing learning. A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with parents, colleagues and the general public, be flexible, supervise and motivate junior staff. Must provide Doctors note testifying to candidate’s good health, be free of any communicable disease, and physically mentally and emotionally able to carry out the assigned duties in a child care working environment. Good written and oral skills in English are desirable.
Please send a detailed covering letter as well as a current resume stating why you should be considered for this position as well as what is important to you in your work with young children. Forward to:
Darcelle Cottons c/o UBC Child Care Services, 2881 Acadia Road, Vancouver, BC.
V6T 1S1 e-mail Darcelle.firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax. 822-9195
Closing Date is November 18, 2019 or when all positions are filled.
- Position Start Date:
- As soon as possible
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Application Closing Date:
- November 18th, 2019
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application, Drop Off In Person, Fax Application