Early Childhood Educator
* Enthusiastic, energetic and creative.
* Positive and adaptable to changes.
* Genuinely enjoys working and teaching children between the ages of 2-5 yrs old in a daycare environment.
* Reliable and Punctual.
* Open to ideas and suggestions to work as a team player.
* BC Childcare Licence (ECE/ECEA)
* Clear criminal record check.
* Montesssori training is an asset.
* CPR and First Aid Certification.
* 3 References
* Minimum 3 yrs of experience working in a daycare or preschool with children between ages 2-5 yrs old.
* Being responsible for the constant care, supervision, and safety of the children.
* Assisting in daily program planning with other staff.
* Sharing ideas for implementing creative, age appropriate, and stimulating activities during circle times, indoor and outdoor play.
* Engage and enhance children's self esteem with positive communication skills and problem solving techniques.
* Able to engage and communicate positively and constructively with other staff and work together as a team member.
* Perform other duties of an Early Childhood Educator as required.
Salary & Benefits:
* Dental Insurance
* Health Insurance
* Rate: depending on experience + $2 ECE Wage Enhancement
We at Yu's Montessori believe that creating a joyful and fun learning environment will enable children to gain the passion for "learning" that can last a lifetime. This enjoyable experience ensures that when at later stages in life, they will not be discouraged or frustrated by the process of learning; instead, they will see every opportunity to learn as a fun challenge.
We offer a safe, healthy, and educational atmosphere complete with a diverse learning curriculum in school to ensure that children can explore the world at their own pace. We believe that giving them comprehensive knowledge, developing goodness and a positive attitude towards learning will be a gift for every child.
We are looking for an energetic individual who enjoys teaching young children and would like to work with a wonderful team of teachers.
- Position Notes:
- Dec 1 or January 2021
- Employment Type:
- Part Time
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- 20 to 25 hrs to start
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application, Other
- Other Application Instructions:
Please email your resume, certifications and 3 references to Rhonda