Part-time/full-time, temporary ECE, ECEA or RA
Positions are avaialable in our Infant-Toddler program, 3-5 and out of school care.
- Part time 1:15pm-5:15pm (4hrs) from March 1st - June 30th. ECE or ECEA, preferably with Special needs or experience working with children with extra support.
- Full time M-F, ECE or IT, Feb 16- March 31st. It might extend to June 30th.
- 3pm-6pm W-F/ 8hrs M-F during School breaks, RA, experience working with children with extra support.
- Early Childhood Educator Certificate required
- ECE post-basic Infant/Toddler an asset
- ECE, ECEA, ECE IT preferred
- Valid First Aid Certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English language ability
- Experience with and passion for creating innovative, play-centered programs for young children; experience working with children in a multicultural setting
- Experience working with families with diverse needs and abilities
- Provide a developmentally appropriate, play centered, and inclusive program for children in the program.
- Develop individualized/group curriculum based on children’s needs, interests, age, and abilities.
- Attend to children’s physical needs that include diapering, eating, and sleeping.
- Establish and maintain positive daily communication with families.
- Provide caregivers/families with information and referrals to social agencies when appropriate.
- Ensure children’s safety and supervision standards.
- Work collaboratively with childcare team, other Kiwassa programs, and community partners.
Salary & Benefits:
Kiwassa offers a very competitive wage commensurate with qualifications and ECE Wage Enhancement for those who qualify.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis.
We thank everyone for their interested but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Position Start Date:
- As soon as possible
- Position Notes:
- various positions available 3-6 months with the possibility of extension
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- up to 35 hours per week
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application
- Other Application Instructions:
Send cover letter including qualifications, and resume, to email@example.com