Early Childhood Educator
- An ECE/ ECEA certificate
- A current First Aid certificate (renwal cost covered by JCC)
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Criminal record check (covered by JCC at time of hire)
- Refrences with contact information
We encourage applications from experienced and new to the field Early Childhood Educators.
Come join our team and put your learning into practice. You will be working with other exceptional educators who have been in the field anywhere from 1 - 25 years!
- Providing for the safety and well-being of children
- Guiding and caring in a positive and compassionate way
- Responsive program planning, implementation and evaluation
- Developing professional relationships with colleagues, children and families
Salary & Benefits:
The starting salary will be based on experience and license type; qualified applicants will also receive $4.00 Wage Enhancement. Benefits include: access to fitness centre and pool, vacation, sick days, professional development, paid days of for Jewish Holiday closures, surprise lunches and more. This is a full time position: Monday – Friday with a rotating 8-hour shift, including a half paid/ half unpaid one hour break.
We are a diverse team of Educators working together to provide responsive curriculum and a caring environment for children and families. Jewish background not required.
- Position Start Date:
- March 20th, 2023
- Position End Date:
- August 31st, 2023
- Position Notes:
- Start date is negotiable. End date is subject to extension.
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- Contact Name:
- Jennifer Trickett
- 950 W. 41 Avenue Vancouver, British Columbia V5Z2N7
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application