Submit A Job Posting
Looking to fill openings for ECD Professionals? Post your job openings on WCCRC's job listings and get your listings in front of child care professionals. 4 week and 6 month options are available. Please see pricing and details below.
Payments can be made directly online through PayPal or offline payments can be made by cheque, visa or money order. Once submitted a posting is typically approved within 1 business day. *Please Note: WCCRC reserves the right to require pre-payment for offline payments.
If you would like to have access to manage your postings and post new postings more efficiently sign-up for our employers portal.
Please Note: We do not accept job postings for nannies, casual babysitting or other in child's home care. If you have any questions about whether a posting will be accepted please contact us.
Why Sign-Up For The WCCRC Employer Portal?
Access our employer portal to:
- Manage Your Postings: View all posting and delete filled positions
- Create job postings more efficiently with pre-populated contact information
- Create new job postings from previous or existing postings
Single Job Posting
Suited for single job postings. Post a job posting on the WCCRC website for 4 weeks!
$70 / 4 Week Posting
Extend the posting for an additional 2 weeks for only $25.00!
*Please note: this extension will maintain the posting's current position on the website.
Standing Job Posting
Suited for ongoing recruitment of substitues and casual staff. A standing posting remains unchanged for 6 months.
$300 / 6 Month Posting
Payments can be made in two installments of $150
*First installment at time of submission. Second installment after 90 days.
Job Posting Terms:
- All job postings will be reviewed & approved by Westcoast prior to inclusion on the website.
- Postings will typically be approved within 1 Business Day.
- Once posted any changes constitutes a new posting and will be billed as such.
- Offline payments are available. If paying offline an invoice with the payment options and terms will be emailed to you.
- The employer is responsible for the accuracy of the content of the job posting.
- A job posting may be cancelled only if we receive a request for cancellation before the job posting is placed on the website.
- Only jobs that have been submitted through our website are posted on our office bulletin board.