WELL membership form
Fill in our online membership form to join the WELL today.
Once we receive your completed form, we will create your library card and send you an email to let you know it's ready to pick up. You will need to bring a piece of photo ID to collect your card.
Our library membership costs $20 per year which is payable upon card collection.
Please read all the membership policies below before completing this form. Submission of this form confirms you have read and accept the terms of this agreement.
The agreement applicant accepts all responsibilities and liabilities that may arise with the use of the resource library items. All items are to be used as per manufacture guidelines. Westcoast Child Care Resource Centre is not responsible for any injuries to persons or damage to property that may arise through the use of materials borrowed.
Damaged, lost and overdue items
The borrower agrees to pay for the replacement of damaged or lost items. Invoices will be issued for items that are damaged, lost, or not returned in a timely manner and may be subject to an administration fee. Additional handling/shipping fees may apply. Borrowing privileges will be suspended until items have been returned or any outstanding invoices are paid in full. Fines of $.25 per day, per item apply. Borrower may not renew or borrow if fines exceed $5.
- All materials are returned on time, cleaned and in good condition.
- Loan period is 4 weeks, with the option of a single 4 week renewal. Seasonal kits are 2 week loan with no option to renew. Full loan policy is available on-line at www.wstcoast.org
Renewal of Borrowed item policy
- Renewal is granted based on availability of resources. Items on reserve for other borrowers may not be renewable.
Kits, bags and loose parts
- Please check all packages for completeness. Notify us if there are any items missing within 48 hours of borrowing them.
- Quantities of loose parts will be noted on the bag in which they are borrowed. We recommend borrowers take a photo of all loose parts they’ve borrowed.