Early Childhood Educator (ECE)
- Genuine passion for teaching children between the ages of 2 to 6 years.
- Creative, enthusiastic and dynamic.
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing conditions and priorities with a positive attitude.
- Punctuality and reliability to meet all scheduled class sessions.
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural team but can also work independently.
- Legally authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship.
- Valid BC Childcare License (ECE)/ (ECEA)
- A Degree from an accredited institution in Education or related field is an asset.
- Prior experience working with children between the age of 2-6 years old in an educational context.
- Montessori and/or Reggio training is an asset.
- Clear criminal record check
- CPR and First Aid Certification.
Do you have a passion to educate young children socially, emotionally, and academically? Are you looking for small class sizes and more activity prep time in your day? KEY Education invites you to learn more about our dynamic teaching environment!
- Plan and implement enriched programs in accordance with curriculum objectives, developmentally appropriate practice and program philosophy.
- Work integrally with KEY educators to evaluate, revise and recommend improvements of the current curriculum and learning resources.
- Lead children through a 1- or 2-hour lesson plan that may be academic, social/emotional or private school preparation.
- Assess students on an ongoing basis to ensure that all the child’s learning needs are met.
- Act as a role model for students, and maintain a positive relationship with families and their children to promote a love of learning.
Salary & Benefits:
- Dental insurance.
- Health insurance.
- AD&D insurance.
- Discretionary bonus.
KEY Education is Vancouver’s leading admissions consulting company that provides an integrated education and admissions guidance offering to support student and parent readiness for private school. Educators work with students one-on-one and/or in groups of maximum 8 children. We offer programs with a wide range of approaches including but not limited to Reggio and Montessori in addition to academic classes.
We are building a solid team of dynamic individuals who understand the value and power of education. If you are ready to take the next step into an engaging and fulfilling role, send us your resume, along with a cover letter by email. We are interested in hearing from you.
Visit us at www.keyadmissions.com
- Position Start Date:
- As soon as possible
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application
- Other Application Instructions:
Please email your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the email subject line: ECE_Your Name