COVID-19 Resources for Child Care Providers and Parents
The links below offer resources from a range of authorities to support people providing child care during this time.
Childcare & Schools Info from BC Centre for Disease Control.
- Temporary Emergency Funding (TEF) for Licensed Child Care Providers (PDF) June 15, 2020
- COVID-19 Update for Child Care Operators/Providers/Partners MCFD, 29 May 2020
- Child Care: Protocols for Returning to Operation Worksafe BC, 26 May 2020
- Child Care Health and Safety for COVID 19 May 15 2020
- Ministry of Children and Family Development COVID-19 Questions and Answers for the Child Care Sector (PDF) March 24, 2020
- MCFD Funding Information (Website)
- COVID 19: Public Health Guidance for Childcare Settings (PDF) March 20, 2020
- #COVIBOOK: Supporting and Reassuring Children Around the World A short ebook to support and reassure children.
- Vancouver Coastal Health Update on COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) (PDF) March 17, 2020
- MCFD COVID19 Advice, March 14 2020 (PDF)
- Coronavirus Health Guidance for Child Care & Schools (PDF) March 6, 2020