CASUAL EARLY CHILDHOOD & OUT OF SCHOOL CARE EDUCATORS
Infant/Toddler, 3-5 Years, Out of School Care
Basic ECE, Post Basic ECE, School Age Certificate
- Early Childhood Education Certificate or Diploma
- Minimum: Responsible Adult Certificate required or Child and Youth Care, School Age Certifications for work in School Age programs only
- Valid Emergency Child Care First Aid Certificate
- Physician’s Waiver
- Clear Criminal Record Search (A criminal record search will be carried out before employment is confirmed)
We currently have openings for on-call Casual ECE/ECE Assistants and Casual Out of School Care educators to work in eight licensed Child Care facilities including; toddler, daycare (3-5) and school age programs, within the Child Care Services Hub.
We are seeking individuals who have a great attitude and work ethic, that are reliable and can be available at short notice and that have the drive and passion for working with children and families.
Salary & Benefits:
Casual OSC Educators $17.43 per hour, *plus 8.4% in lieu of vacation and holidays
Casual ECE/ECE Assistant $18.92 per hour, *plus 8.4% in lieu of vacation and holidays
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Britannia Child Care Services Hub is an equal opportunity employer, pursuing diversity and valuing what diversity brings to the workplace. This position is open to applicants of any gender.
Child Care Services Hub staff are members of the BCGEU.
- Position Start Date:
- As soon as possible
- Position Notes:
- January 2020
- Employment Type:
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application, Drop Off In Person
- Other Application Instructions:
Please email a cover letter and resume outlining your experience and education, three references, copies of your BC License to Practice and current first aid certificate, to:
Manager of Child Care Services at email@example.com
Or drop off in the Britannia Info centre addressed to: Manager of Child Care Services