ECE /Preschool Teacher Needed
-Criminal record check
-Theme planning for children ages 3 to 5
-Ability to work alone and in group setting
-Good command of the English language
-Energetic, hard worker with a positive attitude
-Flexible and adaptable with the ability to multitask
-Familiar with Montessori materials (asset)
-Creative, Artistic (asset)
- Implementation of the children’s program
- Ensure health and safety of children
- Provide creative environment where children can discover, learn and grow in all developmental areas.
- Prepares and teach weekly art theme activities
- Provide positive guidance, care and supervision.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with
Children, families and staff.
- Strong communication skills
- Work well in a team setting and alone
- Assist in housekeeping duties
- Assist with classroom set-up and clean-up
- Lead and assist children in the development of appropriate eating,
dressing and toilet habits
- Attend all special events
- Assist teaching staff in record keeping
- Circle time teaching, activities, stories, songs.
- Preparing craft materials for themed art activities
Salary & Benefits:
Depending on experience.
CK Montessori offers a Montessori preschool curriculum program in the mornings followed by art, music, french & playbased activities in the afternoon .
We follow the VSB calendar year and are closed 2 weeks for Christmas Break, and 1 week for Spring Break with option to work 6 week summer camp July/August.
- Position Start Date:
- September 1st, 2020
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application
- Other Application Instructions:
Email application to: Info@creativekidsmontessori.com