Preschool Teacher Supervisor
Wesbrook Preschool is looking to hire a passionate and caring ECE , for a Supervisor position starting immediately.
Wesbrook Preschool (4405 West 8th Avenue) has been providing safe, quality care for young children in West Point Grey and surrounding neighborhoods for 64 years.
• ECE certificate
• Current First Aid Certificate
• Current Criminal Record Check
2 years minimum of experience in a Supervisory preschool teacher position.
Previous experience in Parent Participation/Parent Involvement Preschool is an asset.
Reporting to the Executive team, the preschool supervisor is responsible for providing and sustaining a positive learning environment for children. The role will also ensure that the education programs can meet with the government licensing regulations.
The Supervisor will establish and maintain harmonious relationships with the children, parents, and Assistant Supervisor. The Supervisor shall also demonstrate confidence in guiding and nurturing children, as well as maturity, professional rapport, and confidentiality to liaise with parents.
Salary & Benefits:
• Compensation, including vacation, sick leave, monthly pay credit towards benefits, and flex hours are competitively negotiated based on experience and qualifications.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $24.00-$28.00 per hour, plus the BC ECE Wage Enhancement subsidy of $2/hrs
- Position Start Date:
- As soon as possible
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- 32 hrs - 8 hrs/day x 4 days
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application
- Other Application Instructions: