Infant and Toddler Floor Manager
- Infant Toddler BC License to Practice (we will consider newly registered I/T's if they have had a year or leadership role).
- First Aid up to Date
- Two ECE related references
- A minimum of one year in a leadership role required within a licensed childcare center.
- A minimum of one-year teaching and guiding Infants and Toddlers.
- Experience leading a team of at least two teachers.
- A minimum of 6 months with administrative responsibilities.
Some of the responsibilities (but not limited to).
- Weekly Schedule for the team of 5 Educators
- Light Housekeeping and covid protocols adhered to.
- Ensuring yearbooks are kept on top of, as well as weekly documentation.
- Responding promptly to parents and families enrolled at Olive Branch
- Implementing The Curious Curriculum.
- Conducting tours and also maintaining waitlisted clients
- Family files kept up to date
- Adhering to licensing regulations at all times and Centre's individual policies
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be an awesome team player and leader with your ego checked at the door.
- Guiding and care of Infants with two other teachers.
Salary & Benefits:
- Approx $4000/month
- Additional ECEWE bursary monthly
- 12 sick days per annum
- 4% vacation pay for the first term and then up to 6% after due course
- Comprehensive medical and dental package
- Enrollment fee perks/bonuses
- Additional travel bursary
- Professional Development bursary and more.
- Opportunity to bring your own child to one of our schools for 40% discounted rates.
We are looking for a candidate that wants to be with us for at least a year. To be a part of Olive Branch is to become a part of the Olive Grove family. We pride ourselves on inviting staff through our doors to stay for many years and we strive to take care of each other through acts of kindness and inclusivity. Furthermore, we are passionate about inviting staff to share their own unique gifts within each of our schools so you feel empowered and included in the process of learning.
Olive Branch Childcare acknowledges and honours that we live and work on the unceded territories of the Coastal Salish people. Including the St'at'imc, Sḵwxwú7mesh (Squamish), xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) and səl̓ilwətaɁɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.
- Position Start Date:
- January 11th, 2021
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application
- Other Application Instructions:
Full Time Infant and Toddler Qualified Floor Manager required for a boutique 0-3 year old centre.
We are an inclusive, progressive, and Reggio Inspired Childcare space in the heart of the British Properties. This position is for someone who is looking to take the leap in leadership and gain valuable experience as a hands-on floor Manager
Find out more about us at;