(EC-21155-RR)Senior Early Childhood Educator – 3-5 Program
- An Early Childhood Educator license to practice is required
- An Infant and Toddler certificate is required
- All positions are subject to a criminal records review (Submitted by Atira)
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position
- A valid child oriented First Aid certificate is required
- More than one year of experience in a more senior capacity is required
- Experience working with infants, toddlers and children with complex needs
- You embrace Atira’s mission, vision, values and philosophy.
- You want to collaborate with a team to plan and implement quality programs for young children, maintain healthy relationships and communicate effectively and respectfully with children, families and other team members.
- You believe in and respect the competency of young children.
- You understand the impact our interactions and relationships with children have on their development, learning, sense of identity and overall well-being.
- You are aware of the expectations and requirements of Community Care Licensing.
- You work within the ECEBC Code of Ethics
Salary & Benefits:
$21.68/hr plus a $2.00/hr Wage Enhancement for hours worked for fully licensed ECE staff. Plus, a generous leave, benefits and pension package
We are committed to hiring women who reflect the women who access our services and the communities in which we work. As such, resumes from qualified First Nations, Métis and or Inuit women are encouraged, as are resumes from Black women, women of colour, trans women, women who are disabled and women from other equity seeking groups. Fluency in a language(s) other than English is an asset.
- Position Start Date:
- As soon as possible
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- 40 hrs.
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Other Application Instructions:
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote the Competition Number in your email subject line and provide a cover letter with a current resume describing how you meet or exceed the above-noted qualifications. Candidates who lack the experience and qualifications set out in the posting may not be considered, although an exceptional cover letter and transferable skills may overcome lack of experience for some positions. Please go to www.atira.bc.ca/careers for a current list of postings.