Early Child Care Educator(ECE, ITE)
Global Montessori Center is brand new center will be opening from January, 2022 for Infant and Toddler program 0-36 months. We are looking for Infant and toddler certified early childhood educator who enjoys working with children, develop collaboration relatioship with family, work well within team and life-log learner.
- Valid BC ECE/ITE License to practice
- Valid First Aid Certification
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Be able to provide 2 written reference letters
- Supervising children in our infant and toddler program during indoor and outdoor activity.
- Ensuring Children's safety and well-being.
- Assisting children with daily care routines.
- Planning, preparing implementing age appropriate activities based on children's individual developement and interest.
- Building relationships with families and communicating effectively.
- Light housekeeping duties ensure program and facilities and equipment are safe and clean.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary $21.00-$28.00 (before BC ECE Wage Enhancement) is based on qualification, experience and willingness to take on responsibility.
The compensation package includes basic medical package with option to upgrade, professional development opportunity, and personal wellness days. All benefits are offered post probation of 3 months, if not waived initially.
- Position Start Date:
- January 17th, 2022
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application
- Other Application Instructions:
Please send you resume, copy of ECE/ ITE certification along with First Aid and CPR and 2 reference letter.