Hiring 26 ECE/ ECEAs for New Group Daycare in Richmond
Infant toddler classes as well as 3-5 year old classes in a licenced, group daycare setting.
We need some educators with ECE, some with ECEA and some with post basic infant toddler training.
All staff members must get a first aid certificate with CPR.
All staff members must be legal to work in Canada and be able to speak English. A second language an asset.
All staff members must have a clear criminal record.
We are hiring quality educators with a variety of experience levels. The most important qualities of our staff members are: a positive attitude, a commitment to the safety and well being of the children, a good work ethic, the ability to get along with others and being excited about our program.
- Lesson planning and implementing our curriculum
- Supervising children inside and outside
- Communicating daily with parents using our App
- Complying with licensing regulations
- Helping children dress/ eat/ toilet
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary ranging from $18-23 depending on experience and duties
- ECEWE of $2/ hr for ECEs
- Medical/ dental
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Free 2 zone bus pass
- Child care credit at our academy for your child
- Position Start Date:
- March 1st, 2020
- Position Notes:
- We will be hiring staff members as needed over the next 6 months as our enrollment grows to capacity - 26 hires in all! We will offer you F/T or P/T and hours to suit your schedule.
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- Contact Name:
- Laurie Mossop
- Phone Number:
- 12033 Riverside Way, unit 101 Richmond, B.C. V6W 1K6
- Application Closing Date:
- July 16th, 2020
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application