Early Childhood Educator and/or with Infant and Toddler Certification
CEFA is an Early Learning school where a Teacher is free to be creative and have control over his or her work and environment!
CEFA Early Learning, established in 1998, is a full day early learning program designed for infants and children up to five years old. The enriched curriculum features a unique partnership of core subjects, such as reading and math with fine arts including drama and yoga, providing children with the freedom to learn and grow through play.
Our program has a reputation of highly developing a child’s intellect and delivering the finest start in education, arts and the humanities. The full day early learning and junior kindergarten programs at CEFA are far beyond the typical child care programs found throughout Canada.
We are looking for experienced Early Childhood Educators with an ECE, ECE-A or post basic license that have a passion for working with young children ages 11 months to 5 years old.
Successful candidates will have good leadership skills and organizational skills, be creative, very loving, resourceful, independent and a team player. Candidates will also have the ability and experience to manage a classroom of 12 to 16 children. An Infant Toddler certification would be an asset for this position
- Help children develop a passion for learning
- Approach a child’s first learning years with enthusiasm and dedication
- Enable children to have fun all day, regardless of whether they are playing or learning
- Prepare children academically and socially for school
- Encourage and support each child
- Bond with each child, and provide them with a nurturing and stable environment
- Promote each child’s individuality and self-esteem
- Encourage children, parents and staff to develop lasting and meaningful friendships with one another
- Help all parents participate in their child’s education
Salary & Benefits:
- Based on experience and qualifications: $17.00 - $21.00/hour plus additional $1.00 ECE government wage enhancement
- extended medical and dental benefits available after 6 months
- 4 paid flex days to start
- Daily morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack provided
- Position Start Date:
- As soon as possible
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application
- Other Application Instructions:
For those who are interested in a long-term position at our school, and have the required qualifications please submit your resume with cover letter to: email@example.com
For more information about our school, please visit our website at www.cefa.ca