Substitute ECE Educator
Facility: McGregor Child Care Society
Type of Child Care: Infant/Toddler
Qualifications: Basic ECE
- Experience working with children in a child care setting
- Current First Aid certificate
- Consent to Criminal Record Check
- Statement form medical practitioner indicating good physical and psychological ability to work with children
- Proof of immunization and tuberculosis vaccinations
- Team player; flexible, punctual, reliable with good communication skills
- To follow all McGregor policies, Licensing and legal requirements.
- Assist in providing quality care and creative programming.
- To establish and maintain positive communication and relationships with children and staff.
- Maintain a neat, orderly and clean environment.
- Ensure all safety and supervision standards are implemented and maintained.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information related to the center, children, families and staff.
Salary & Benefits:
$17.30hr - $17.84/hr + 9.4% in lieu of vacations and holidays. ($18.92 - $19.52)
This position qualifies for the BC ECE-Wage Enhancement
- Position Start Date:
- August 31st, 2020
- Employment Type:
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- Application Closing Date:
- April 30th, 2021
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application
- Other Application Instructions:
Please email your resume and cover letter to;