New facility seeking Infant Toddler Educators
Our brand new child care centre is looking for amazing educators! With experienced educators on the founding team, we have collaboratively designed a facility to incorporate all the elements that would make the best place to work and the best environment for growth. The building features stunning natural light with wraparound solarium windows as we intently pursue a philosophy to synergize with nature. We have a fully licensed commercial kitchen with an amazing Executive Chef making all-organic meals. We are confident in impressing you with a marvelous feature-packed facility.
We are built on the belief of empowering educators to be focused exclusively on connecting with children. Building an amazing family-oriented workplace is very important to us. We genuinely care about educators as we believe in whole-person growth rather than just climbing a career ladder, and reimbursing expenses so that program supplies will never have to be out-of-pocket.
Organic Early Learning is launching an innovative approach to child care, where parents, children, and educators are intimately connected as a Wholehearted Family(TM). We treat every child as if they are our own and we provide an environment that thrives on uniqueness and diversity. We believe in planting the seeds for wholesome growth because we are nurturing the roots of the world's future. We genuinely hope to share our passion with you and show you how we see child care very differently.
- Communication skills that engage children and parents alike
- Leadership skills that nurture parent-children-educator relationships in our Family
- Creativity and abstract-thinking to adaptively plan exciting Emergent programs
- Positivity and enthusiasm to see potential opportunities every day
- ECE certificate required. Infant and toddler certification preferred.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Develop and implement child care programs that support and promote the children’s physical, cognitive, emotional and social development while supporting their interests
- Ensuring an age appropriate environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers, parents and community services providers
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toileting habits
- General practices in hygiene, organization, and planning
Salary & Benefits:
$20-21+ plus annual performance bonus, flexible health benefits package, vacation, paid sick time. Salary offer will be balanced according to individual qualifications. Expense reimbursement for program supplies, gifts for children, etc. are included. Daily hot lunch provided. Snacks and beverages always stocked in large commercial kitchen. Large secure underground parking available for staff!
Other benefits to be discussed during candidate interviews.
We would love to meet you! Please introduce yourself over email by describing your classroom style, personality, and philosophy. Also include a resume and sample photos of your creations in class. Email us at email@example.com
All submissions will be strictly confidential and no contact will be made with references or employers without consent.
- Position Start Date:
- February 3rd, 2020
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application
- Other Application Instructions:
Please introduce yourself over email by describing your classroom style, personality, and philosophy. Also include a resume and sample photos of your creations in class. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org