Vice Principal - Langley
Must have ECE licence that is valid for BC. Must be local to be considered for this role.
CEFA Langley is recruiting for a Vice Principal within our organization. This role is well suited for a professional individual that has 5 plus years of experience in Early childhood education management. Individuals must have a valid ECE and ability to teach/work in BC. Only individuals located locally will be contacted. Individuals must have very strong communication skills and have the ability to lead and manage a large workload and staff.
- Ensuring CEFA curriculum and general operational policies are carried out
- Provide stimulation and motivation for teachers to spend time growing and learning together
- Hiring and new staff orientation
- Conducting new family/student interviews
- Monitoring teachers progress and provide positive feedback regularly
- Working a minimum of 15 hours per work in-class with Teachers, observing their activities
- Working with Teachers to hone their strengths and continue to develop all areas.
Salary & Benefits:
Strong base salary with benefits for the right candidate.
- Position Start Date:
- As soon as possible
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application