ECE Children's Centre Director
Facility: Central Christian Childrens Centre
Type of Child Care: 3 - 5 Years
Qualifications: Basic ECE
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Calm, nurturing, and respectful approach to practice
- Able to collaborate well with team members
- Strong child centred programming skills to contribute to exemplary indoor and outdoor environments that follow an emergent and play-based philosophy and is developmentally appropriate for the individual children present.
- Knowledge of BC Early learning framework, and ECEBC code of ethics.
- Responsible for the daily functioning of the program following Center goals, Policies and Procedures, Health and Safety Standards and Licencing requirements.
- Support the work as directed by the Board and Christian Teachings.
- Schedule and conduct parent meetings and orientations.
- Working within an established budget.
- Able to discuss and deal with any issues relating to the staff, parents or children, as they arise.
- Responsible for the scheduling of staff and substitutes and maintain required staff/child ratio.
- Develop, direct and supervise the daily program for the children.
- Prepare agenda and lead staff meetings and record minutes.
Salary & Benefits:
- TBD (Dependant on experience)
- Shared Benefits Plan after 3 months (extended medical & dental)
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Application Closing Date:
- December 9th, 2020
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application
- Other Application Instructions:
Please email cover letter & resume no later than Wednesday Decemmber 9th 2020 to: Pastor Daniel Mack : email@example.com