Auxiliary Early Childhood Educator
- Current First Aid certificate
- Consent to Criminal Record Check
- Experience working with children in a child care setting
- Team player; flexible, punctual, reliable with good communication skills
- To follow all McGregor policies, Licensing and legal requirements.
- Assist in providing quality care and creative programming.
- To establish and maintain positive communication and relationships with children and staff.
- Maintain a neat, orderly and clean environment.
- Ensure all safety and supervision standards are implemented and maintained.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information related to the center, children, families and staff.
Salary & Benefits:
$18.00 - $18.56/hr + 9.4% in lieu of vacations and holidays. ($19.69 - $20.30) This position qualifies for the BC ECE-Wage Enhancement
McGregor Child Care Society is seeking caring and positive individuals to work in our Licensed Infant & Toddler and 3-5 year old programs. ECE Substitute are responsible for working as part of a team to provide high quality early learning and care for young children and their families, in a group setting.
- Position Start Date:
- As soon as possible
- Employment Type:
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- 0 - 37.5
- 1155 East Broadway VCC Vancouver, BC
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application
- Other Application Instructions:
Please email your resume and cover letter to;