Infant Toddler Educator
Facility: City Hall Child Care Society
Type of Child Care Infant/Toddler
- Demonstrated ability to work Cooperatively in a Group Setting
- The applicant must have the personality & skills to provide leadership and stability for program continuity
- This person must be a sensitive and mature individual who is able to relate well to both children, parents, coworkers, volunteers and other professionals and agencies
Qualifications Post Basic ECE
- ECE License to Practice
- Infant Toddler License to Practice
- Minimum 2 year experience working with children 18 months – 3 years
- Current First Aid
- Criminal Record Check
- Good written and oral skills in English.
- Minimum 2 year experience working with children under 3 years
- The applicant for this job must be professionally prepared as a teacher of young children in the ECE field.
- City Hall Child Care Society is seeking candidates who are mature and capable of providing quality childcare in a play based program.
- Demonstrated ability to work alongside others, mentor, guide and support others in a team setting.
- All staff at CHCCS must be prepared to implement the BC Early Learning Framework and follow the ECE code of ethics.
- Staff must have a broad understanding and knowledge of the Child Care Regulations & Vancouver Coastal Health Guidlines are to ensure quality childcare
Salary & Benefits:
Hourly rate as per BCGEU guidelines
Additional $1.00/ hour as per ECEWE funding
Professional Development Funding
- Position Start Date:
- As soon as possible
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Employment Term:
- Hours Per Week:
- Application Closing Date:
- until filled
- Application Instructions:
- Email Application